We know that your bike is important to you and many of us rely on them for their daily commute. Therefore, we have made it our aim to:
get you back on the road
as soon as possible
PEOPLE WE HAVE HELPED
SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. REGISTER YOUR DETAILS
2. CLAIM ACCEPTANCE
We will assess and process your claim
3. RECEIVE A CHEQUE IN THE POST
for the value of your bike and helmet
WHY CHOOSE CAMS?
- Our claim form only takes only 30 seconds to complete
- We will usually be in touch within 12 hours
- We pay upfront for your bike and helmet
- We’ve been helping people since 1996
- Compile a comprehensive accident report on your behalf
- We recover all your losses, from lost earnings to personal belongings
About the Bike Replacement Scheme
As cyclists ourselves we know how important your bike is. That’s why when you’ve been involved in an accident we replace your bike and helmet upfront. CAMS foot the bill while the costs are recovered from the third party. This can be through your local bike shop or in the form of a cheque. All claims are thoroughly verified for everyone’s sake before this happens.
Any other losses you’ve suffered as a result of the accident will be paid out to yourself when the money is recovered from the third party.
If you have any questions just pick up the phone and give us a call.